Cards For Sale

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Basket Full of Strawberries


Happy Hump day Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a little basket of strawberries I created for some little gifties!
Each strawberry has a chocolate kiss inside, I had wanted to get some strawberry candies but couldn't find any!!

I made the basket using one of the tag die cuts from the Stampin Up Two Tags Die.
I cut the die and cut strips of card stock and weaved the "basket".
So fun and easy!
The strawberries are made using the Flower Folds die. I found some instructions to make them HERE. They are so fun to make and very simple. I made a few out of DSP and they fold up easier than the cardstock, both are really cute!!

I have been so busy lately, had a girls weekend this past weekend and had a blast, crafting, laughing, pulling pranks, and spending time with friends and making a few new ones and I started a part time job this week, so post my be a bit spotty til I figure out every thing and get into a routine.

Thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki


8 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

I've seen these strawberries done before. They are gorgeous! I've been looking for ideas for teacher gifts and this might just be the one : ) Thank you!

Marisa said...

Chocolate and strawberries - love it :) Totally adorable project, Vicki!!

Dawn Easton said...

This is DARLING! Oh my gosh! Love this!!!!
Glad you had a great weekend!! Good luck with the new job too :)

Linda Callahan said...

Way too cute!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this basket of berries is just the cutest project!! Totally love it!

Wendy said...

OMGosh girl, these turned out cuter than what you were telling me about! You are so stinkin talented...Love these! I bet the girls loved them! I'm so happy that you had a chance to get away this past weekend & have a great time! Also Congrats on the new job! It's perfect for you!!!

Lynda said...

ytoo cute Vicki. I love the wee basket...was it hard to do??? The s'berries are the perfect accompanyment. Brilliant project. ooxx

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness this is too stinkin' cute! Such a sweet little basket filled with berries!